Friday, May 18, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
- Parking is FREE
- Parking lots will open at 3:00 p.m.
- General Public should park in lots A, B, and C
- Lot A is accessed through gate A on Ontario Center Parkway
- Lot B is accessed through the main gate on Concourse Drive
- Lot C is accessed through the main gate on Concourse Drive
- For directions and a parking map, go to http://www.cbbankarena.com/getting-here/directions-maps
Arena Entrance & Security Screening
- Doors to the arena will open at 3:30 p.m. Entrances are limited so plan to arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to allow time to go through security and find a seat before the start of the ceremony.
- All guests will be guided through normal security procedures, including metal detectors and bag inspections. For more information, go to: http://www.cbbankarena.com/guest-services/a-to-z-guide
- Seating is on a first come first serve basis. Guests should be in their seats by 4:45 p.m.
- Guests are to be seated and remain seated throughout the ceremony.
- Guests are not allowed to enter the floor level of the arena to take pictures.
- All entrances at the arena are equipped with a ramp, as well as stairs, for guest convenience.
- ADA seating is available on the first and third levels of the arena.
- Accessible seating is reserved exclusively for guests with accessible needs and one of their companions.
- Please visit guest services in section 112 of the Main Concourse if you need assistance with locating ADA seating.
- For guests who wish to transfer to a seat from their wheelchair, the arena will store your wheelchair at their Guest Service Center. Wheelchairs and walkers are not allowed to be stored at the seating section. A designated member of your party will be in charge of checking the wheelchair in and out.
Gifts & Noisemakers
- Balloons, wrapped gifts and noisemakers or airhorns are NOT allowed inside the arena. Flowers, cameras, and unwrapped gifts are acceptable.
- The arena does not allow outside food or drink.
- Concession stands will be open and drinking fountains are located along the main concourse.
- All strollers/carriers that enter the arena must be checked at Guest Services in section 112 of the main concourse. A $5 per item fee will be enforced to check strollers/carriers.