Welcome to the Chaffey College International Student Center!
Our center is dedicated in assisting new students as they begin their journey in a
different school environment that is Chaffey College.
Steps for New Arrival Students
The following steps are necessary for new international students
in the registration process. Please follow these instructions step by step:
- CHECK IN
- Check in with the International Student Center, CCE-123
- Center Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Bring a copy of your student visa, Chaffey I-20, both sides of I-94, and
any changes to local address, email, or phone
- ASSESSMENT TESTING
- MAKE APPOINTMENT WITH COUNSELING
- Call the Counseling Department at 909/652-6200 or visit in person to
schedule an appointment with our international counselor, Jackie
- NOTE: These appointments must be made before you register for your
classes and after the assessment testing.
- REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- All International Students will be given a registration date and time to
register for classes.
- NOTE: All International students are required to take a full course load
of 12 units or more for spring and fall semesters.
- Summer sessions
are NOT available for New Students.
- TB TEST
- If you have not already taken your TB test, please have this done at
our health services office on the Rancho Cucamonga campus.
- TB Tests are done Tuesdays and Fridays only from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00
noon at the Health Center.
- PURCHASE MEDICAL INSURANCE
- This step is to be completed after attending the mandatory orientation.
- All International Students are required to have health/medical
insurance while attending Chaffey College. Please go on this website
to purchase the insurance: