Mission for Chaffey College
Economic and Workforce Development (CCEWD)
- Adapted from California Education Code section 66010.43
- “Work systematically with collaborative partners and companies to strengthen the organization’s effectiveness, competiveness, and profitability through education, training, and services that contribute to continuous workforce improvement.”
for Chaffey College Economic and Workforce Development (CCEWD)
- All economic and workforce development activities entered into on behalf of CCEWD are ethically sound and socially responsible.
- Economic and workforce development professionals representing any unit of CCEWD shall represent the College district whole, presenting a seamless front to all external groups.
- Economic and workforce development activities are researched, planned, developed and implemented through regular internal communication, collaboration, and appropriate ownership of tasks, assignments, and projects.
- Professionalism, quality, superior value, respect, timeliness, and responsiveness create the core foundation of the department and permeate our operations.
- All economic and workforce development activities are designed and delivered from a full cost- recovery standpoint. Cost recovery models are identified and vary by program and services.