Rancho Cucamonga Campus
DPS offers students at the Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, and Chino campuses academic support and accomodations.
- Monica Contreras, Administrative Assistant
- D.E. Creasy Valdez, M.S., Counselor
- Bryan Franco, Data & Records Assistant
- Michael Johnson, M.S., Counselor
- William Miller, Director
- Patricia M. Powell, ACSW, LCSW, BCD, Counselor
- Jason Schneck, Alternate Media Specialist
- Elyna Carranza, Instructional Assistant
Learning Development Center (LDC)
9375 9th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
An off-site job readiness and job placement program for students with disabilities.
Diversified Industries (DI)
9029 Vernon Ave Montclair, CA 91763
Offers six specialized classes to students at a non-profit rehabilitation facility in the community. Students must be
referred by Inland Regional Center.
909/652-6393 - TTY
909/652-6385 - FAX
Campus Center East
7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.