One Book One College Nomination
- Students, faculty, staff, administrators, and community members engaging in conversation
- Events and activities connecting all areas of Chaffey College
- Readers sharing diverse viewpoints on a single book
- Students enjoying reading while improving their critical reading and thinking skills
- Faculty and staff showcasing their expertise and their passion for education
Please participate by nominating a book you would like to teach or discuss in the 2016-17 school year!
Nominations for 2016-17 are now open. Nominations are due by December 2, 2015 at 4pm. Book selection will be announced in the spring.
Ideal College Books have broad appeal that makes them useful in a variety of classes. Price and length are factors, as are the types of events the book makes possible.
The information provided in this form will be sent to the
Chaffey College One Book One College Committee.
Please provide as much information as possible.
Additional questions should be directed to Sheryl Herchenroeder.